Join with up to eleven other women in a safe and loving environment to get curious:
- What colors are in my palette?
- What do I allow to dilute my paint?
- What brushes do I use most often?
- Who do I allow to control my brushes?
- What have I placed on my canvas to-date?
- What is the art that I am?
Gift yourself with two days to experience you as both art and artist! Leave with a felt sense of who you are – body, mind, heart, soul – and what holds you back from full expression.
If you would like to host this retreat and want to know a bit more about the content, feel free to contact us! And, explore the outline here:
Day 1, morning: OPENING, CLEARING, ANTICIPATING
- Create Safety physically
- Create Safety emotionally
- Song: Perfect Work of Art
- Explore blocks to our inner artwork, our inner artist
- Outdoors if possible: Bury the Blocks
Day 1, afternoon: WONDER AND POSSIBILITY
- What is Personal Power? What is it like to be “At Choice”? What about Self-Love?
- Meditation to discover: Who are you?
- Explore choice and possibility
- Prepare for your evening time
- Speakin circle to let our hearts express
- Energy worksheet
- Tapestry project
- Get outside – treasure the sunset – connect with the Earth – find the bit of nature that speaks to your soul
- Love on yourself – sleep!
Day 2, morning: UNCONDITIONAL BEING
- Debrief the evening
- Song: When Women Gather
- A look into her soul
- A look into my soul
- Journaling – Debrief
- Speaking Circle
Day 2, afternoon: EMBRACE ME
- The Warm Fuzzy card: What does she see in me?
- Time alone with our cards … journal
- Speaking Circle: Speak your “I am …”
- Create your take home symbol for “The Art of YOU!”
- Group share of our symbols
- What’s next for you?
- Closing Talking Circle