“Around the bend, in the unseen,
arising from the very uncertainties that may now seem to taunt you,
there are some amazing surprises awesome twists,
and spellbinding coincidences about to emerge that you can’t even now imagine.”
A Note From the Universe by Mike Dooley
I’m sharing this with you today because the effects of this universal truth have been SO prominent for me recently. If you’ve never thought about this before, take a moment. Have you really planned and foreseen each step in your life journey? Big things, little things, imagine:
- The parking place that opened up as you rounded the corner, running late…
- There is a new doctor in town who specializes in the area of medicine that you need now…
- Of all the people in the world, you were present to meet your mate at that specific time and place – five minutes later and he would have been gone…
There is so much that we don’t control. Perhaps everything falls into that category? What if, instead of over-planning and trying to coerce life to go our way, we chose to move through life believing that we live and move and have our being in the universal principle stated above? What would be different? For me:
- I would make “tentative” plans, but be oh so aware to notice the unimaginable, amazing results!
- I would dare to dream big and trust that the Universe would supply what I think I lack
- I would release the worry, fretting and fear of not being able to “figure it out” and trust that when I needed to know, the answer would appear
- I would be open to a source of knowledge, inspiration, support and connection that I cannot see or prove with my limited, human faculties and let myself develop and trust my intuition
- I would experience the joy and freedom that comes with a deep faith in something greater than myself
I feel lighter just writing that! What about you? If you added even a small amount of trust in this universal principle – the idea that the Universe is out to support you, not out to get you:
What would be different in your day-to-day experience?
What dream would you pursue?
What are you waiting for?