How often do your words sound like:
- I am afraid …
- I don’t want to …
- I can’t …
- I did …
- I want …
What would happen if you replaced “I” with “WE”?
First, take a look at “WE”:
- (W)onder (E)verywhere
- (W)isdom (E)volving
- (W)oven (E)nergy
Truly we never do anything alone, do we? Take a look around and find something in your personal space that you did without assistance from anyone’s time, ideas, help. The computer I am typing on, the software I am using, the chair that supports me, the ideas that I share … all have come from or been inspired by other inspired human beings.
When I acknowledge the WE that I am ever connected to, I find:
- I am afraid … WE are less afraid or perhaps even not afraid!
- I don’t want to … WE see value beyond my little “I”
- I can’t … WE can do so much more together!
- I did … “WE did” brings humility and connection
- I want … WE often want less and usually want what serves the greater whole
What power would the WE Effect have for you?